ok ok la..!! it's my turn to post something.. since jonas wanna know about our life so desperately, let me write something about my "travian" life.. with that f**king Godskitchen.. =P
Well, my fall semester started a month ago and I am doing my 1st year.. haha.. still doing my 1st year but what to do?? no choice **sigh** .. and will graduate after 5 years.. whoa 5 years..!! i will become an old man by that time.. T.T
what if i fail 1 semester(who knows), kena "suspend" 1 semester again which means 4 months but this will not happen to me..
Guess what..?? now is already 2am and I am not asleep yet.. What the F*** am I doing? Travian-ing man..!! I have to upgrade my cranny to hide my resources. I have to use all my resources. I have to raid other villages. I beg no one could understand what I am talking huh..!! haha.. ask Godskitchen.. he influenced me a lots. thanks to him.. haha.. ^.^ hey our alliance kena attack leh..!! T_T
well, im still a newbie.. that's y cant help much.. ^.^
haizz..!! always have to keep track on my village.. see whether kena attack by other "sicked" players.. and that's why i alwayzz carry my laptop to school.. travian-ing when lectures going on, travian-ing when having lab experiment.. travian-ing when having sex.. wtf ^.^ 24 hours non stop..!! im getting crazy.. this is what we call "Uni Life".
---> no stress
---> no worries
---> "honeymoon"
---> and of course travian-ing
btw, i am not staying on campus anymore but staying in a freaking old house..or should i say an "ancient" house. hehe..!! 5 minutes walk to Uni.!! of course the rental is a bit cheaper compare to others..!! not only that..!! a kitchen shared by 8 ppl, a refrigerator shared by 9 ppl and 2 toilets(that's what i am glad of)-if everyone share a toilet, i couldn't imagine what would happen..!! what if i "gap si" and someone is taking his/her lovely time bathing inside..then I have to get my business done in my room and warp it up with newspaper.!! or outside longkang? and warp it up using newspaper? But we dont have any longkang here..!!
hmmm.. i think that's all for now.. have to sleep already.. if not will be late for class tomorrow.. okok.!! who's turn now??
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment