A taxi driver :“ikan bilis di sini semua semua pun original, semua memang segar dan tahan lama compare dengan ikan bilis di luar pangkor. Tau kenapa? SeBBAb semua ikan bilis adalah original..!! oleh itu sangat segar.. tak macam ikan bilis di luar pangkor, ada yang campur dengan Thailand, ada yang campur dengan ikan buukan bilis, ada yang campur dengan bilis buukan ikan, ada yang campur dengan bukan ikan bukan bilis, macam tu lah bukan origina!” I think he was trying to promote their ikan bilis to us which is much more expansive than in the market… tat’s why until now Pangkor is such a “remote” area. NO High 5 bread, eggs, Maggie(only 1 shop is selling) etc… but fishes all over the places.. smells GREATZZ man..!!
Just like stars twinkle on the seabed and fishes are trying to eat them off..!! Understood??
NVM only dummies couldn’t understand it..!!
Hopefully they will “pull their socks up to make great success bla bla bla..”(That’s wat our vice principal Mr. SHE said if I’m not mistaken). I am trying to say maybe they can invent some MAGGIE sotong hotcups to wet our tongue..!!
Anyway, as u guys knew I went to Pangkor with I, my family, cousins, relatives, and friends to celebrate my HARi RayA. Which was?? Sat, Sun and yesterday.. Hmmm not bad.. Huh, it was just like an odyssey to me.. On the 1st day, we stopped at “Sekinjang”, “JinJang”, Sekunjang” whatever.. I dun really know tat place well but I think tat place was called “Sekinjang” when I was swimming along the ovary with billion of my teammates and squeezing into an Female EGG(forgot what is it called) and finally I’m the one who succeed and mated with one of the EGGs. -.-“
We started our journey in the morning at around 8sth and had our breakfast and lunch there.. This was the place where everything tasted PRO, maybe I shud have taken some photos of the food but my phone was out of battery so couldn’t take any photos during the 1st day in Pangkor, looked nice on the surface but it’s just like feeding soya sauce to a pig…! I think it’s not suitable for KL people like us but maybe Setiawan people like those foods very much. Well.. I don’t know. Honestly, I really had a hard time swallowing the foods. In Pangkor too.. After the “fantastic” lunch and breakfast we continue our journey until we reached a friend of my uncle’s house.. NONO my uncle friend’s house.. MALAY.. u know.. HARI RAYA wat..!! Planning to get some greenpau from them but ended up eating dragon fruits with a bunch of kids..

CNY we play fireworks, bamboo cannon etc rite..!! so HARi raYA u know what those kids were playing?? I GuESS U GueSS They Guess, U GueSS GUEss Guess..!! Meriam.. Oh my Goodness..!! Meriam..!! Big GUN..!! u know what’s tat?? Still remember those days Belanda Attacked Penang..!! they used those toys to boom our Penang..!! That’s why our Penang has separated into 2 pieces.. Seberang Perai n Pulau Penang..!! and our government have to build a bridge so that the Penang Island stay connected.. Not in our form 5 History text book.. take particular attention..!!! serious SHIt man..!! ^.^ History Reformation, Recreation..!!
Okok..!! after that we reached Lumut Jetty in another 2 hours time.. WelCome To LuMut JettY. WOOh.. tat place really impressed me..!! I see boats n ferrys.. BOATS and FERRYs and Fairy too with white sexy bikini..!! and I was wearing a SUNGlasses which is able to look through Clothes..!! Special Order from Germany..!! Limited edition.. Omg, my bloody brother “standing still singing NEGARAKU” when walking to the jetty.. Luckily not many people queuing up.. so we managed to reach the island on time..!! IT was sooo hot there, hot like bathing with a pail of chili sauce, just imagine but do not try it at home..!! it may put ur life at risk or send u straight to hell..!! BUT a Sicked little girl.. my cousin, she wore a thick winter garment, she thought she is going to Genting.. that’s why she gets wet so easily..!! HEY.. be a bit gentlemen ok..!! not “wet” ok..!! but she is hot..!! haha.


Our Hotel..! hmmm Bayview Pangkor Beach Resort.. I’m not sure whether is a resort or not cuz is so fuking small..!! only 1 swimming pool but we didn’t expect much.. not Olympic size.. but a baby pool.. Cool rite.. After we checked in, I stripped off my clothes with red underwear in it and “S” word at the middle and jumped into the pool.. GUEss Wat..?? don’t know who was the idiot who poured vinegar into the pool.. salty or sour>??
Maybe this is the chemical formula..
Beach Water (Salt) + Chlorine Water (neutral) = CholoBea (sour)
(Is chlorine neutral??)
See.. u shud go to Pangkor. A lots of thinsg for us to learn. Chemical formula, history etc... dun stay at home or go tbun dota la.. how old already?? U think u r still a small kid a? GO PangKor.. Pangkor PangKOR rulezz… after chilling with my cousins in the swimming pool, we finally have the courage to enter beach cuz we were afraid of tsunami and sand slide. But each of us bought a skateboard. opss not skateboard.. skii board. In case tsunami comes, we can ski on the wave to save our life..but if sand slide we will become mummies!! and that was the 1st day in Pangkor.. oh. And 1 more thing, we had BBQ at the seaside.. we had a difficult time building up the fire cuz the wind was so strong.. only chicken wings and cheesy hotdogs. That was our dinner for 18 people..
Next day morning, haizzz time flies..!! What to do.. We had our swimming stuffs on and straight away go to the beach.. waiting for the banana boats to “activate”. Huh..! one of my cousin was wearing bikini in pink and stripped of her bikini all over the beach just like the photo beside.. looked like bikini top rite? lying down there enjoying sunbathing. And this is the girl who I mentioned just now wearing thick garment to Pangkor. Coollzzz!!

Finally the moment we have been waiting for started to cheer us up.. we rode on the banana boat, was extremely excited. The Malay guy brought us to the deep sea and jatuh us into the deep blue sea but it was not as deep as we expected. Although it is about 100m from the beach, we still can reach the seabed. So we were just like “WHAT THE HELL”. So shallow. Even a baby Monkey can reach the seabed... Lately in the afternoon, the sun started to rise where we couldn’t stand to heat produced by the sun, burning our beloved fair skins… so we planned something different... we rent a taxi van with a driver inside and circulating the whole island. We also stopped by some places that was quite interesting to me and had fun too.


This place is called “The Mini Great Wall Of Pulau Pangkor” but I don’t know the actual name.

HELpp..!!! heLp..!! stop stepping on me..!!! idiots..!! my legs are cracking..!! I’m 101 years old already..
How could u treat me like this.. Argg..gggg
Guess which 1 is YTL??

Oh no.. I’m stucked inside the hole..!! Just imagine being stucked for few minutes this?? In and out.. torturing me.. don’t try it at home. unless u want to get stucked forever..!!
Look at the Barbie doll sitting beside me..!! enjoy.. !! -.O
HElp me LAA>>!!!

Believe it or not. I’m carrying the palace.. not tat heavy. At least I still can afford to carry using my strength with a girl standing on tat palace..!!
That’s the place for the King of Pulau Pangkor I think..!!
Little girl.. u very heavy la..!!

Can recognize my shoe>?? Branded “Addidas”. Surely can recognize rite?? Nothing to do.. so just take some photos of our shoes..!! coollzz


Omg.. this one is irritating..
I am trying to save the city from collapsing.. I’m the hero of the Ratatuitee..!!
Don’t look at me like tat, little guinea-pig.. I’m proud of myself..!!
i think tat's all for 2day..!! cuz a lot more need to post.. 2nd n 3rd day..!! photos not here yet.. so
To be Continue..!!! sorry for the incovenient..!! wtF..!!
Hmmm.. I just bought a memory reader.. Finally can transfer photos from my phone to my comp.. yEAHHHh…stop talking ruBBISH!! OkOK.. let’s continue our journey to the west..!! Pangkor is in the WEST of Malaysia if I’m not mistaken..!! W for watermelon. In Chinese, Xi Gua.. Hence, West = Xi..!!! easier for me to Remembe..!! Well.. as I said, more photos are coming up..!! now we are still in Great Wall of Pangkor rite…!! Something HApPENed..!!!

Everyone gazed at me in disbelief when I was doing this..!! It was soooo unbelievable..
Mr. YTL the Hercules is back..!! He is trying to withstand the weight of the whole building..!! cuz kena attacked by orang HUTAn..!!! everything was in chaos..!! anyone know the action of Hara-Kiri?? Tat’s what those orang Hutan were doing..!! chasing human.!!
RUN FOR UR LIFEEEE>>>!!!

At last.. everything was destroyed.. and I have rebuilt again.. tat’s what trouble me so much.. picking up every single wood and trying to cucuk back into the land..!! But at least I get paid for doing charity works..!! hmmm..!!

Look at me… soo exhausted after finish doing all those plantation works.. lying down there need some rest..!! but I was wondering.. why is the girl lying there as well?? What made her soooo TirINg?? Hmmm.. let’s pull our brain out and THINK>> THINK THINK THINK. But do not pull out all ur yellow Brains..!!! ok.. We have spent almost 1 hours visiting tat place

Our next destination..!! Belanda Dutch Font. I’m not sure whether is it called font cuz I think Font is a kind of bowl for ppl to baptize wan izit??? Aiyah.. whatever la..!! written there “font”.. what to do..!! OK>> history lesson..!! chapter 5 page 67… this place was built by people.. BelanDa PEoPle so that to protect Pangkor from attack by enemy.. I’m not sure who’s their enemies were but there are a lots of holes there.. I think in those days belanda people use to throw banana skins to their enemy through these holes so that they will slip and fall and injure their keens and cannot battle anymore. They were SMARt rite??? the size is just like the size of MW’s body..!! damn big leh..!!! can stuff in with plenty of bananas..!! Kampung Bananas too. ^.^



HaizZZZ.. it’s time to get back to our resort already..!! on our way back.. we saw something interesting..!! a GolDEN Toy Dog..!! not selling in KL but only in Pangkor.. because this kind of dog must drink salt water. And We do not have it at KL.. Well.. This isn’t true..!! Now we were about 10km reaching our hotel..!! suddenly someone shouted and gave us an impish glint in her eeyes.. “Perut Pain” haizz..we have to stop the van again and send this person to the toilet..
Look at her..!! happy shiting.. CePatlah Sikit.. the whole car is waiting for u la..!!
And that’s our 2nd day plan..!! our 2nd day just ended like tat..!!
Well.. end of my story..!! enjoy..!! ^.^ here are some pictures, sceneries etc.. have fun..!!


10 comments:
WOWOOWOWOW... so long wor ur post .... i liked it !!
hahahaha wtf weh i damn happy to see this post... shit la i din get to play meriam buluh during raya
wtf, don play meriam okay, after KL oso become 2 like Penang
wtf..!! who is ikan bukan bilis? n who is bukan ikan bukan bilis?
welll.. i didnt buy any sovenirs for u guys leh. haha forgot cuz keep on taking photos..!!
wtf..!! who is ikan bukan bilis? n who is bukan ikan bukan bilis?
welll.. i didnt buy any sovenirs for u guys leh. haha forgot cuz keep on taking photos..!!
Hanya Yang Bukan Bilis Kan Tahu Siapa Bukan Ikan, Kan Tahu Siapa Ikan,
Tapi Dua Duanya Bilis Juga. wtf
fuck off u 2 ikan bukan bilis, i'm the real king here because i'm ikan masin. wtf
neh,i m da real king..
hey.. who is using my name?? i m the king of raja ikan masin..!! idoitsssss
heeey... surprise!
i also went pangkor!! haha u were wearing the NS tee...
dec after my exam, meet up?
Post a Comment