1. Honestly, what color is your wallet?
I don’t use wallet
2. Honestly, whats on your mind?
I hope I have no mind..
3. Honestly, what are you doing right
now?
answering this survey...
4. Honestly, do you think you are
attractive?
yes I am
5. Honestly, have you done something
bad
today?
I ate in the canteen, which I’m not supposed to
7. Honestly, do you watch disney
channel?
I HATE MICKEY MOUSE
8. Honestly, are you jealous of
someone?
I envy, I don’t jealous
9. Honestly, what makes you happy most
of the time?
I’m happy when I’m happy
10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
that’s disgusting
11. Honestly, did you call your gf
everyday?
I don’t have a fucking gf
12. Honestly, have you had an eating
disorder?
yes, that’s why I’m me
13. Honestly, do you want to see
someone
this very minute?
why should i
14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark
secret??
it’s dark, I cant see it
15. Honestly, do you have a friend you
don't actually like?
if I don’t like, it’s not my friend, you idiot
17. Honestly, are you loyal?
depends
18. Honestly, are you confused with
your feelings?
u happy u happy,u sad u sad, how could you happy and sad? Answer me.
19. Honestly, who would you wanna be
with right now?
I SAID NO ONE
20. Honestly, do you like someone?
I love anyone
21. Honestly, does anyone like you?
OF COURSE MORON
22. Honestly, are u an easy going
person?
I easy go with easy going person
DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY
*Anger Section*
1. What do you do when you're mad?
I feel mad, that’s all
2. What's the worst thing you've done
when you were mad?
I do the worst thing when im drunk
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were
mad?
NAH
4. Do you swear when you're mad?
I swear even when I’m not mad
*CRYING SECTION*
1. When was the last time you really
cried?
the moment I was born,the fucking nurse hit my ass
2. Ever cried yourslef to sleep?
it’s not comfortable to sleep with eyes full of tears
4. Do certain songs make you cry?
why do you listen to that song? LAMER
5. What usually makes you cry?
sad things lar, niama
*Happy Section*
1. Are you normally a happy person?
wee I’m happy, yay!! Lame.
2. What can make you happy?
happy meal. wtf
3. Does being with your friends make
you happy?
I refuse to answer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is bullshit
4. Honestly, do you think you are
attractive?
A:yes I am.
lol you attract mosquitos la
Post a Comment